Ductless System Incentive
Why Upgrade to a Ductless Heating and Cooling System?
- Save energy and money while heating your home during the winter months.
- Make your home more comfortable.
- Systems come standard with air conditioning—no more window units!
If you have cable ceiling heat, baseboard heat, an electric furnace or wall heaters, you’re probably using too much energy to heat your home. We’re helping qualified customers upgrade to a ductless heating and cooling system that uses a fraction of the electricity and provides more comfort than outdated systems.
Let us Help You!
If you are a homeowner who currently heats your home with cable ceiling heat, baseboard heaters or wall heaters, you may receive a rebate to help pay for an upgrade, as well as 3.5 percent financing. Site-built and manufactured homes heated with an electric furnace also qualify. Eligible homeowners will receive the rebate once the system is installed. A typical system can cost $4,000–$6,000.
Ductless Heat Pump Rebates:
- $1000 rebate for the installation of a single or multi-head system (9.0 or greater HSPF)
- $300 rebate for ductless heat pump replacement (11.0 or greater HSPF)
To Qualify for Your Rebate:
- You must be the homeowner.
- Your home must have cable ceiling heat, baseboard heat, an electric furnace or wall heaters permanently installed.
- NWHVAC Service is a contractor participating in the utility’s Ductless Heat Pump Contractor Network to install the system.
- Limit 1 ductless heat pump rebate per home.
We also offer financing for Ductless heat pumps.