Trane Furnace Repair
Trane Furnace Repair by NATE-Certified Experts at NW HVAC
A gas furnace is a critical component in your home – it is, after all, what heats the indoor air during the winter. There are numerous components that work together to make your Trane furnace efficient and keep your home warm. All it takes is one of those components to malfunction and you may find your home less than comfortable during the winter.
If your home’s Trane or other furnace brand does not appear to be working, contact the professionals at NW HVAC today for assistance. We can help diagnose and repair your Trane furnace so that you can enjoy the winter without enduring the cold.
Trane is by far one of the best manufacturers of furnaces and they offer excellent efficiency and reliability. With all of the technology in them, including insulation, shot burners and one-piece heat exchangers, there is a lot to review before diagnosing why your Trane is not working. Some reasons a Trane furnace may require repair include:
• Thermostat is not functioning or sending the proper signals to the furnace
• Your circuit breaker or fuse box has been tripped or the unit’s own on/off switch has been changed
• Your furnace’s components, including the filter, are dirty and clogged
• The drain line has clogged
• There is an issue with the gas line or supply
• Your flue is blocked by debris
• The shutoff valve to your home’s gas supply has become misaligned
• The furnace’s blower has malfunctioned
Benefits of Hiring NW HVAC for Your Trane Furnace Repair
While there are numerous choices when it comes to Trane repair services, no one beats the service and dependability of our team at NW HVAC. When you contact our NATE-Certified technicians to repair your furnace you get:
1. Faster Repairs – When you call in our professionals, they have the expertise, equipment and technology required to diagnose a Trane system. There is no need to read through manuals or even consult the manufacturer – our technicians are well-versed in all models from Trane.
2. Cost Savings – Contacting a professional will yield more savings than doing it yourself. If you do not have the replacement parts or tools required, you will have to purchase them and this can add up quickly. With a professional, there is no equipment to buy and the service professionals have access to dealer-discounted prices on replacement parts. Also, when a technician is there repairing your furnace, they can identify other potential repair problems down the road, saving you the cost and hassles of another breakdown later on.
3. Safety – Most importantly, you can rest assured that your home’s furnace will not just be efficient, but it will operate safely too.
Have your Trane furnace repair appointment scheduled today with the experts at NW HVAC. We service all makes and models of furnaces and can help you with your diagnostics and repairs. Call us today at 360-576-9679 to schedule your appointment. Contact us online with your questions or to request a free quote.