Carrier Furnace Repair
Carrier Furnace Repair by the Professionals at NW HVAC
To get your furnace up and running as quickly as possible, you need a local comfort specialist that has experience in Carrier furnace repairs. Sadly, furnaces tend to breakdown right in the middle of winter – when you need them the most. While you might be tempted to work with the first company that responds to your distress call, there are benefits to vetting your options carefully.
Why You Need a Carrier Furnace Repair Expert
For starters, you need a North American Technician Excellence or NATE Certified technician to work on your Carrier unit. These certifications mean that an independent agency has verified the technicians and company for their authority in the industry. More so, the technicians under the NATE certifications have been tested and trained to handle the repairs and issues your Carrier furnace experiences.
A NATE certification is not enough. You also want a Carrier Specialist. These individuals are trained and certified to repair Carrier furnaces. Therefore, when you work with a specialist or factory authorized dealer, you reap the benefits including:
- Access to Manufacturer Parts: The biggest advantage of hiring a Carrier expert is that they have direct access to all OEM components required to repair your furnace. They also use parts certified by the manufacturer.
- Extensive Training for Carrier type furnaces: The technicians that come to your home for your Carrier diagnostic and repair company have been participating in extensive factory training on all technical aspects of your furnace – from installation to maintenance to repairs.
- Better Energy Efficiency: Factory authorized parts preserve the efficiency of your system, ensure maximum lifetime operation, and maintain the sound so that your unit does not run louder than it should. Most importantly, you save on annual heating costs when you use the right components.
Do You Need to Call the Pros for Carrier Furnace Repair?
You should have your furnace tuned-up at least once a year to make sure it is running at its best. However, you must also know when it is time to contact an expert to help diagnose and repair your unit when it is no longer operating as it should.
Some signs your Carrier furnace might give off (indicating you need to call a repair technician) include:
- You have water pooling around the bottom of your furnace.
- You can smell natural gas leaking from the connections to your unit.
- Air is blowing weakly from the unit out of your vents.
- Your thermostat is no longer sending signals to the furnace.
- Banging, scraping, and thumping noises are what you hear every time it runs.
- Utility bills are increasing out of nowhere.
- You have nothing but cold air coming from the vents.
- Constant or frequent cycling, meaning the unit repeatedly turns on and off.
- Your unit has not been maintained or inspected in the last year.
When your Carrier furnace is not operating as it should, turn to the Carrier furnace repair team from NW HVAC Heating and Cooling Service. We are NATE-Certified technicians for Carrier units repair. Therefore, we have the manufacturer-recommended components and know-how to get your furnace operational in no time.
We serve customers in Battle Ground, Camas, La Center, Ridgefield, Vancouver, Brush Prairie and Washougal. We service all Brands
Call us today at 360-576-9679 to schedule your Carrier furnace repair consultation. Contact us online with your questions or to request an appointment.