Ultra™ Series Modulating U97V Gas Furnace
- Single-Stage – One level of operation, with no differentiation between peak or non-peak heating demands.
- Two-Stage – Two stages of operation, which saves energy during non-peak heating demands.
- Modulating – Varying levels of operation during non-peak heating demands. This results in lower operating costs and more comfortable temperatures throughout your home.
- Efficiency – Description for how effectively incoming energy is converted to outgoing energy. The higher the number, the more efficient the unit – and the lower the operating costs.
- AFUE – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency. Used to express the efficiency of gas furnaces. The higher the AFUE rating,
the more efficient the unit.
- Heat Exchanger – Responsible for transferring heat from furnace burners to the blower. Ruud uses some of the best heat exchangers in the industry, offering limited lifetime warranties on some models.
- Variable-Speed ECM Motor –
Used in higher-efficiency indoor and outdoor units. Automatically adjusts the flow of warm or cool air in your home for ultimate comfort.