Lennox Furnace Repair
Lennox Furnace Repair by the Experts at NW HVAC
Furnaces are like vehicles or any other type of machine; sometimes, they malfunction and require timely repair by a professional. When your furnace breaks down, it is not necessarily a reflection of the manufacturer’s quality or maintenance by your technicians. Instead, it is often just a sign of a well-used furnace. Lennox units offer a significant lifespan and incredible energy efficiency, but they too require repairs from time to time. Lennox Furnace Repair.
A non-functioning furnace is huge inconvenience in the winter. Luckily, the specialists at NW HVAC have the right training and tools to take care of the problem right away. We work quickly to repair your Lennox furnace and get your home back to its optimum indoor temperature.
Why You Need a Lennox Furnace Repair Specialist
Numerous companies out there will promise to repair your Lennox furnace quickly. While you might be tempted to call the first company in the list, you will benefit from opting for a certified professional rather than a general handyman.
- Certification with Manufacturers: You want a furnace repair technician that is certified and specifically trained on your Lennox unit. No two furnaces are the same, so having a professional who is trained to work on Lennox furnaces is incredibly valuable.
- Warranty Preservation: Read the fine print within the warranty on your Lennox unit, and you will see that you are required to use certified providers for all repairs and maintenance. Otherwise, Lennox may not cover the costs of your repair and service call.
- Access to Parts: Most importantly, you need access to certified OEM Lennox parts to repair your furnace as quickly as possible. Companies that are not specialized in Lennox units may not have the appropriate replacements; thus leaving you without a furnace much longer than necessary.
Is it Time for a Lennox Furnace Repair?
If you are unsure whether it is time for a Lennox furnace repair, here are a few issues to indicate that a professional must inspect it as soon as possible:
- You have not conducted routine maintenance in over a year.
- Water is pooling around the exterior of your furnace.
- You smell gas leaking from the furnace or coming from the vents.
- You hear loud noises coming from your furnace.
- Air blows weakly out of the vents.
- The furnace is sending cold air through your vents.
- Your furnace is consistently cycling.
- Your utility costs skyrocketed without warning.
When your Lennox furnace is in need of a repair, call the specialists at NW HVAC today. We can diagnose and fix your heating unit quickly in order to restore heat to your home. Furthermore, our team can suggest maintenance and energy-saving ideas so that you maximize your investment.
Call us today at 360-576-9679 to schedule your Lennox furnace repair consultation. Contact us online with your questions or to request a free quote.