HVAC Service Technician
Earn 5OK- 75K or more!- Working Locally!
FULL TIME Service Technician
Now taking applications for a self-motivated individual who wants to be part of a winning team!
NW HVAC is looking for a motivated individual for our residential clients.
What We Offer:
- Employee benefit package with health insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO time)
- Matching 3% 401K
- Incentive performance plan
- Full time position Monday through Friday with weekend rotation on call.
- 99% working local in Clark county
- 99% Residential service work
- Retrofit start up commissioning
- Clean work environment with team effort workmanship systems
- 5+ years of experience
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written
- Limited up to date electrical low voltage card
- Refrigeration license up to date
- Hands on iPad operation capability
- Professional troubleshooter (not a parts changer)
- Full knowledge of HVAC system operations with airflow diagnostics
- Self-starter and team player
- Employment history reflecting long term employment – (no job hopping)
- Determined, hardworking and detail oriented
- Must be organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Passion for our team, your job and your clients
- Valid clean driver’s license
- Criminal back ground check
- Pass drug test
Please email a resume and cover letter to this to email@example.com
If you are looking for the best HVAC employment opportunities in Vancouver, WA and the surrounding areas, please review our current position listed on this page and contact us online.