Heat Pumps – NW HVAC Service Provides an Excellent Alternative to the Furnace
The world we live in today is fraught with toxins, pollutants and other impurities. Quite a bit of this contamination that we are exposed to is the result of choices we and our neighbors make. However, you can take steps to reduce your carbon footprint. Studies show that heat pumps can reduce global carbon dioxide emissions by approximately 8%! Do your bit by switching to energy saving heat pumps today.
Heat pump technology can be used for space and water heating as well as refrigeration or cooling applications. Adaptable to a home as well as organizational set-up, this is a great way to use low-temperature technology.
How exactly do heat pumps work?
- In a nutshell, heat pumps simply transfer heat (not air) from one location to another.
- Typically, a heat pump pulls air out of the ground or surroundings, to warm up a home or office building.
- This process can be reversed and turned into a cooling mechanism.
A heat pump circulates hot or cold air rather than generating it. This means that it provides up to 4 times the amount of energy it consumes. It is an extremely smart way to reduce your energy bill. You can save up to 40% energy!
Call NW HVAC Service at 360-576-9679 to get more information about heat pumps and how they function.
Which Heat Pump is Best For Your Home or Office?
A well trained specialist will guide you on determining the best heat pump for your indoor space. NW HVAC Service has some of the very best technicians with the necessary qualifications and skills to guarantee a job well done. We install, repair and help maintain your heat pump at affordable rates. We serve customers in Battle Ground, Camas, La Center, Ridgefield, Vancouver and Washougal.
Take a look at some of the better heat pump designs available in the market:
- Ductless-Mini-Split Heat Pumps: These are great for room additions, where extending ductwork is absolutely impossible.
- Geothermal: Like the name suggests, geothermal heat pumps use the earth’s constant temperature as the exchange medium rather than outside air.
- Air-Source: Air-source heat pumps are designed for a home set-up as an absorption heat pump.
- Absorption: As opposed to being driven by electricity, this type of pump is powered by propane, natural gas, solar-heated water or geothermal heated water.
At NW HVAC Service we provide superior heat pump installation and maintenance services to keep our customers happy. With an expanding base of loyal customers and over a decade of experience we guarantee quality service.
Do you want to learn more about the advanced heat pumps available today? Call NW HVAC Service at 360-576-9679 today or use our online form to request more information.