Ductless Heat Pump Repair
Ductless Heat Pump Repair Services by the Experts at NW HVAC
You installed a ductless heat pump because you know they are energy-efficient, cost-effective and offer you maximum control over your home’s temperatures. Whether you have a mini-split or ductless heat pump, there may come a time that you need to repair your unit. Ductless heat pumps are highly sophisticated and some can even self-diagnose, but that does not mean you should attempt to fix them without a professional.
When the time comes, contact NW HVAC Service for your ductless repair. Our technicians can help you get your unit back up and running in no time.
Why is My Ductless Unit Not Working?
Ductless heat pumps, like all HVAC units, have their own set of problems that may arise. Some issues that may require repair include:
- When the Ductless Unit Stops Working – Ductless units may stop working for a variety of reasons – whether it is a broken thermostat, blown fuse, tripped circuit breaker or a malfunction with the wiring, motor, etc.
- When the Unit Is Not Cooling – This can be caused by clogged filters, ice buildup, and debris inside the unit. The fan and blower motor can also malfunction or you may have a leak in the refrigerant.
- When the Unit Starts Leaking Water – If you notice drips or water leaking from the ductless heat pump, you may have a clogged drain hose or an issue with the compressor.
It is important to always maintain a ductless system with regular checks. Routine maintenance often catches issues long before they become last-minute repairs. Some maintenance tasks can prevent repairs altogether.
Why Call a Professional for Ductless Heat Pump Repair
While you may be tempted to tackle the repairs yourself, there are a few reasons you should reconsider and call in the experts:
- By having your unit repaired by a professional, you can preserve your warranty. DIY repairs and maintenance often void warranty coverage, which means subsequent repairs and parts will be out of your own pocket.
- A professional can properly diagnose the underlying cause of your ductless heat pump’s error code and repair any items that may trigger errors in the future.
- The repairs are guaranteed. If something goes wrong with the repair job that the company did, they will make it right. DIY repairs do not offer the same coverage—you will only have yourself to blame if the unit needs early replacement!
When your ductless heat pump stops working, contact the team at NW HVAC today. Our repair specialists are here to ensure your home is always comfortable. Call us today to schedule your ductless heat pump repair at 360-576-9679. Contact us online with your ductless heat pump repair questions.