Why Heat Pumps
Heat Pumps Recommendation from Clark PUD
Did you know that heat pumps can reduce your heating bills by 25 to 50%? In ductless systems, they cool your home in the summer saving you the expense of setting up and maintaining two separate systems. Installing a heat pump is, therefore, a cost-effective way to manage energy consumption and expenses in your home.
Clark Public Utilities(Formally known as Public Utility District No. 1 of Clark County) encourages the use of heat pumps to lower energy usage (and bills) and promote a clean environment. The professionals at NW HVAC can help you convert to this energy-efficient form of heating and cooling for your home.
The benefits of heating and cooling with a heat pump:
- Energy efficiency: In comparison with other forms of heating, Heat Pumps offer the most energy efficient heating—between 300% to 400% efficiency
- Dual purpose: They perform dual functions of a heater and air conditioner
- Improved comfort: You can adjust temperatures almost instantly plus they maintain equitable temperatures for a longer period of time
- Summer comfort: They reduce condensation and humidity during the hot summer months
- Enhanced safety: There are no flames or hot surfaces like in gas heating or wood burners
- Improved air quality: Both indoors and outdoors as they do not burn oxygen or any other product reducing emissions
- Better real estate value: More homeowners are choosing energy-efficient heat pumps to reduce utility costs
Clark Public Utilities also recommends that you get a PTCS-Certified (Performance Tested Comfort Systems) technician to properly size your system, recommend the best equipment for your home and install heat pumps to approved standards.
NW HVAC has certifications from PTCS and NATE as proof of our work quality. Along with the benefits of a quality installation, our certified work also gives you access to financial benefits such as utilities incentive programs and tax credits provided by Clark Public Utilities.
Call 360-576-9679 or contact us online for a free heat pump estimate.
We serve the Vancouver and Portland Metropolitan Areas in Oregon.
High-Performance Heat Pumps with Professional Installation by NW HVAC Service
Sizing, installation and calibration impacts heat pump performance as well as your comfort and energy savings. Our NATE certified technicians are meticulous in their work ensuring optimal performance and problem-free operation for years to come.
The NW HVAC Advantage:
- Energy Star equipment ENERGY STAR is a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) voluntary program that helps businesses and individuals save money and protect our climate through superior energy efficiency. We offer a range of Energy Star rated heat pumps to meet your needs and budget.
- Trusted manufacturers: We only install top of the line equipment from trusted manufacturers; we would never compromise your comfort or safety. We are authorized dealers for RUUD, Daikin, and Coleman. Our RUUD, Coleman heat pumps are on the Energy Star most efficient list for 2013.
- Experienced workmanship:Family owned and operated, NW HVAC has been providing the Vancouver and Portland Metropolitan Areas with reliable heating and cooling services since 1997.
- Guarantee: All of our work comes with a lifetime workmanship guarantee, a 1 year installation warranty, and a manufacturer’s warranty.
- Exceptional after sales service: Our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our company or our services. We do residential and commercial jobs and service all makes and models.
- Fast and Friendly Service: Emergency service offers quick turnaround to attend to your most pressing needs.
NW HVAC offers competitive pricing on heat pump installation, maintenance and repair.
Phone 360-576-9679 or fill out an online request for more information about heat pump recommendations by Clark Public Utilities